Friday, February 1, 2013

to curl hair

to curl hair


I have naturally very limited time, intermediate-thickness, ghd straightener zero body hair. Curly was no time for me. This product is a godsend. ? 20 minutes your hair can frizz, I just went to a few weeks. Curly hair is great! I recommend to my friends, I bomb my head a lot of praise! (Issue says on the box, that should not be taking iron for a long period of time on the issue of gloves and gloves for me, but It’s hot., User error, but all the tools to do so that I do not have any problems , but be careful!
Straight! Silver bullet straight hair keratin reaches 230 ℃, and immediately head quickly. Strengthening keratin and Brazilian orthodontic treatment! Silver Bullets hot straight hair keratin accelerator, quickly and permanently deployed stabilsed. Brazilian smoothing system, keratin is an important part of Heated at 230 ° C
Rapid heating, but how to make my hair, I do not like just a couple of times (for example, after damage, the hair is dry, ten protectant) that I noticed. I hated it, so I Kaer Ming G3 has a higher price than one, but a friend of mine, who swears she
I love this product. I used to straighten or to curl. This great life and luster. Not properly calibrate my age, I have a lot of friends, but now that half an hour because the product never to start using my curly hair recommends that the hair of all kinds prefer my silver bullet :) bullet head without distortion is huge and very simple, I love it. I tend to Boofy curly thick thick hair, so I have a good price I think. “I hate a lot of time relaxing and keratin treatment I invested processing tasks, full of imagination, but this very old T3, hold my head a little time to get the column took keratin SB washing and drying my hair yesterday baby hair soft and shiny straight half the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment