Tuesday, November 6, 2012

how do i get a website


how do i get a website


“You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety.”
I then saw that the walkway was glistening. I stooped down and placed my hand on it. As I suspected, it was wet. “I won’t risk it,” I thought to myself. “I might slip and fall.”
There was so much to absorb inside of the building still, from time to time, my eyes were drawn to its actual structure and I made two curious revelations. Even though I was aware that I was in an area that, to me, was undesirable the transparent glass was acting like a barrier. The second thing I noticed was that every plane of glass had the letter X etched into it. It was subtly done and in no way detracted from the beauty of the building, still those Xs were everywhere.
There I was in a part of town that I didn’t want to be in, wandering aimlessly around with no sense of direction but I was lulled into a false sense of security. In my dream I allowed myself to be distracted. My sub-conscious mind knows my love of nature and water and so it used these things to mesmerize me. I could see outside. I knew I could walk out anytime I wanted to but my sub-conscious mind had created a comfort zone within a place I didn’t want to be. I was trapped in my X-zone.
“You can’t escape from prison if you don’t know you’re in one.”
My dream-self couldn’t hear me.
I decided instead to continue with my exploration of this glass palace. As I did so I noticed that the figures by the side of the pool seemed relieved and they disappeared merging with the other people who were strolling around.
Most of the time we are blissfully unaware of our X-paradigm until something stirs in us and we attempt to do something different which would lead to us achieving Y-results. To be successful in doing this we need to re-condition our mind and form a new paradigm. However, our sub-conscious mind resists change and we feel uneasy. Unless we understand what is happening to us when those negative and self-defeating emotions assail us, as they will, we will not have the courage or strategies to overcome them.
I urged my dream-self to crawl to freedom but I could have just as easily used the slippery nature of the path and skidded across – metaphorically crashing through my terror barrier. As Abraham Maslow said,
At the same time my conscious mind was thinking, “But it’s only a shallow pool! How far can you fall? If you take your time you can cross safely. Heck! If you’re that worried get down on your hand and knees and crawl across!”
Placing the gobos around the microphone at a close distance will help a large room with too much ambiance sound smaller. This will eliminate the reflections coming off of the walls that are further away.Small rooms can produce big heavy tight sounds with the absence of the decay from the reverb that is caused from big rooms. Sometimes a large room can sound like it’s washed out, or far away Cheap NFL Jerseys. With a good engineer any room can sound amazing with a little adjusting. A poor sounding room can be manipulated to sound good, although it requires much more work and time. Deciding on the proper room size for your needs is critical to the sounds that get re-produced. This will highly dictate the type of sound the microphones will pick up.
It was indeed a weird dream. I was a participant as well as an active observer but with no powers to control what my sub-conscious mind was trying to show me.
Small tight rooms can be good for vocals, guitars and percussion if you are going for a tight clean sound. Larger rooms have more air for the sound to travel in, so it will be in fact a bigger more open sound. The sound has a longer travel time for the sound wave to move, therefore the reflection from the walls will take longer to bounce back creating a bigger more spacious sound. The decision of size and sound has to be made early on before the recording starts. One advantage that a larger room will have is the ability to be scaled down by closing up the room using modular baffles or gobos (go betweens). Gobos are structures that are partitions, that help to block sound by placing them in between the musicians, instruments, and microphones.
Sure there were risks involved in moving out of that comfort zone but the risks were minuscule compared to the potential gains. My glass palace was, in reality, a prison and, as Vernon Howard, author of Mystic Path to Cosmic Power says,
You see, before I fell asleep I had been listening to one of Bob Proctor’s Foundational Principles for LifeSuccess CDs called the X-Y factor. In this CD he describes the X-factor as our deep-rooted conditioning. This sub-conscious conditioning controls our thoughts, actions and hence our results. We only do things that are in harmony with the X-conditioning and so we forms habits or paradigms that are in keeping with this conditioning and we get X-results. The fact that these results may not be what we desire is of no consequence.
So what was the lesson here?
Imagine being in a neighbourhood that you don’t like very much. Maybe it doesn’t feel safe. Maybe the environment isn’t clean. The reason for your disliking this neighbourhood doesn’t matter just picture yourself there and you will have the setting for a dream I had some time ago.
This glass building was filled with beautiful plants and water features, i Wholesale Jerseys for Sale.e. the things that really appeal to my senses. I was wandering around just drinking it all in through my eyes. I could see outside the building but I was beguiled by my surroundings. I didn’t want to leave.
As I was strolling around I came to a particular water feature, it was like a pond that had a walkway stretched across it. I sensed that the walkway led to “outside”. There were two people standing by this walkway. They made no attempt to speak to me yet I felt that, as I was examining the walkway, they were uncomfortable, even agitated.
In my dream resistance was represented by two people standing by the side of the pool and my own exaggerated thoughts of the danger of “crossing over”. In real life you too will meet with opposition from others. Just look at what famous inventors and entrepreneurs throughout the ages have endured in their quest to give birth to their ideas.
The bigger the shift we try to make the greater the resistance that we will encounter. This is why we are often advised to make massive change for whether you aim to make a small change or a big change you go through the same process each time and you will experience doubt, fear and anxiety.
In my dream I was in an exquisite glass building. I have never seen such a beautiful glass building before or since. I recall being aware that I was dreaming and, with a mixture of amazement and frustration, thinking to myself “If my sub-conscious mind can conjure up something this magnificent, why can’t my conscious mind create something like this Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap?”
Related articles:
·                                 common rocks
·                                 These are made up of many materials like plastic
·                                 Before pouring anything hot in the glasses

Related google words:
how do i get a website, how do you get a website, how can i get a website, how do i get a web site, how do i get a web page, to to create a website, how do i get a web page of my own, make web site, to make web site, how to make an web site, make my page, make your own website, how to make your own website, how do you make your own website, how can you make your own website, who to make your own website, how make your own website, how to to make your own website, to make your own website, make your own website for, website to make your own website, make your own website page, create your house, the sub conscious, website classified, make our website, make my blog, us classified, how do you make your own blog, classified us, building a safe, sites to make your own website, make your own website up, how you make your own website, i want make a website, i want make website, work for my self, go bos, i want make my website, gobos to go, can you make your own website, noise to fall asleep to, items people need, make your own blog site, how to make your own blog site, what do you need to make a website, walk way ideas, classified web site, concious mind, the concious mind, make your own blog website, how to make your own blog website, make your own website blog, how do you make your own blog website, make your own website or blog, how to make your own website blog, room microphones, how to make your own website or blog, glass walk way, create classified website, make your own blog page, best way to make your own website, how to make your own blog page, make a classified website, make classified website, how do u make your own website, all classified websites, becoming a recording engineer, how can u make your own website, webs make your own website, deep cleaning your house, power of sub concious mind, all classified search, sub conscience mind, make your own website now, self councious, hot to make your own website, mileage from here to there

No comments:

Post a Comment