Thursday, November 1, 2012

what is the cancer


Alcohol
Compared to the pharmaceutical industry, I am not sure which makes the most money but together, the drugs industry is worth a blooming fortune.
2
Drinking alcohol to excess places a great strain on your liver and robs your body of vital nutrients to keep it healthy. In extreme circumstances it can lead to cirrhosis (a hardening of the liver cells). If the damage is beyond repair, a liver transplant is the only option. This is not good news.
The magic of the recording studio has often mystified even the most seasoned professionals. With all the knobs, switches and buttons on various gear and large format consoles, no wonder confusion sets in to most non-techies. Many people, especially artists, composers, producers, and engineers, will end up putting together their own studio for writing and pre-production, with some eventually deciding to take the plunge and create a full-fledged recording complex that is capable of recording major albums. This article will try to shed some light on the considerations to take into account when making a studio, be it a small home studio or a professional recording studio.
Is size important? Some may say it is so but this is not always the case. The dimensions of the studio are very important. A room too large may become over-reverberant or full of unwanted echoes. A room too small may sound tight and unnatural. It is important that the room size and room sound is relevant to the type of music you are recording. You don’t want to go into a very small tight room to record BIG rock drums. Although, big room sounds can be achieved by adding external reverb effects to simulate rooms at a later time when necessary.It is best to find the room that suits the sound you are trying to achieve from the beginning of the recording process. The smaller the room, the smaller and tighter the sound will be Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet; this is not necessarily a bad thing.
Thankfully, I have never smoked and never wanted to, plus I have never willingly taken (or want to take) recreational drugs. So what are the negative sides when you over do it?
These three health zappers are toxic to the body and have no place in it. They are carcinogens that speed up free radical formation which ages us quicker than we can blink, affects our quality of life due to ill health and shortens our life span by many years.
The odd glass of wine here and there is fine, but many go a few steps further than that. Many people on a weekly or even daily basis regularly drink more than the recommended supposedly safe levels set by the Government. Even to this day, most people are still confused by these recommendations. Many think that a glass of wine bought in wine bar meets the criteria but the wine glasses in a wine bar are big, which means that you are getting two or three times the recommended amount.
Recreational drugs
Many, like me do not appreciate passive smoking either. It smells disgusting and it sticks to ones hair and clothes. Truly an unsavoury habit.
If you want to turn your life around from a lifetime of abuse, it is possible as your body is quite forgiving. It is possible to live life to the fullest and be happy without the need for these toxic substances, so think about it. What is stopping you doing that?
Smoking
Back then, I had no idea what alcohol was doing to my body. I was just doing what everyone else was doing. Nowadays, people are so stressed out with their fast paced life; binge drinking, the use of recreational drugs and smoking has become a way of life. People tell me it is their only way to ‘chill’ out and relax after a stressful week. Surely there are other ways to release pent up stress without loading your body with toxins? This only adds to the stress.
I used to drink alcohol, sometimes to excess – I will not go into details about that but all I can say is that I never felt good the next day. Who does? I decided to let go of alcohol after a particular nasty episode. I suddenly I thought to myself, you know what, this so not worth it. Since then, I have had the odd glass of wine or champagne but it is not a regular occurrence.
Smoking, increases the risk of cancer; depletes your body of vital nutrients such as vitamins C & E Wholesale Jerseys; and it is a known carcinogen – there is nothing good about smokingCheap Nike NFL Jerseys; most people know this but continue to do it anyway.
Recreational drugs cause untold damage to the body. They decrease your defence system (immunity), deplete your body of nutrients and affect brain chemistry in a negative way causing all sort of physiological and physical problems.
Related articles:
·                                 guitar amps
·                                 and sequencing
·                                 musical programming

1 comment:

  1. My name is Alex, I am from Ukraine, I am 32 years old man. I don't smoke cigarettes and don't drink alcohol. My blood is O+ and I have a good health. If you need liver transplant I am ready to give part of my liver, but I want to receive a big compensation for that.

    alexfromukr@yahoo.com
    alexfromukr@yandex.ua

    P.S. This is not a joke and I am not a scammer or cheater.

    ReplyDelete